Monday, June 7, 2010

Sonograms and Stomach Aches

Today was the first ultrasound post transfer and we got to see the heart beat! We didn't hear much, but we're due back in 2 weeks for another so I'm sure it'll be more pronounced by then. I'm officially 6.5 weeks along which is strange to me because most people are barely even getting the news at this point and I feel like I've been pregnant forever already.
The nausea is getting worse :/ I've been eating nothing but crackers for the last 3 days and I managed to get some tacos in tonight so hopefully they stay there. Not much more as far as "updates" go. I'm still doing daily progesterone injections, estrogen injections every 3 days. Those will continue until next month.
I've been trying to figure out remedies for this morning sickness. I've heard ginger capsules are controversial but I thought about trying one of those motion sickness bands. With my first pregnancy it got so bad that they put me on medication. I'm hoping it doesn't go that route so in the mean time I'll be loading up on my saltines and ginger ale!

1 comment:

  1. My nausea never got very bad - but chewing spearmint gum was a life saver - as soon as I felt off I stuck a piece of gum in my mouth and it always helped.

    ReplyDelete